Thursday, April 21, 2016

Bridal Shower

Last weekend was my bridal shower and I honestly could not believe how beautiful it was. Katy and my dear friend Lauren planned it for me and it was so stunning. Katy designed and made pretty much everything and it was so personalized to me. I felt so special the whole time and I don't think they will ever know how much it meant to me. Lauren is also amazing at taking pictures so here are a few from that day!

 Kate went with a diamond theme and made the cute banner that is hanging.

The food was amazing. There were chicken salad croissants, cookies, cream puffs, rice crispy treats, and fruit and veggies. My sweet mom made the fruit kabobs and made the watermelon in the shape of hearts.


Because it was an open house, we just had a couple of games that guests could play on their own. Again, all designed by Kate. There was also a cute card where everyone could share advice.

Lauren did the table settings and they could not have been more perfect.

 I originally saw this back drop in Pinterest and fell in love with it. I had no idea if it was even going to be possible to make but of course Kate killed it.

 These bath salts were to die for. The tag says "From Allison's Shower to Yours". You could choose Orange, Peppermint, or Lavender.
These were the gifts for my bridesmaids. I thought they were cute before but when Kate cut each of their names out of the glitter paper, I died. Inside was a necklace to wear on the wedding day, along with a card listing all the details for the day.

Katy is starting some new business ventures so be on the lookout for more things from her. Like I said, she designed EVERYTHING for the shower. She is more that happy to customize it for anyone interested! Just drop me a line.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Such a beautiful bridal shower. The entire preparations are awesome. Need to arrange my sister’s bridal shower too at one of venues in San Francisco. Will use some of your ideas in that event. Thanks for sharing them here.

    ReplyDelete