Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Dry Shampoo Trick That Will Change Your Life

So have any of you had one of those mornings like I have, when you wake up and don't even want to think about having to shower, then dry and style your hair.  It's like my hair is so oily it looks wet already but I decide to live with the consequences, then fully regret that decision every time I catch my reflection. Well I discovered something that changed my life. Dry shampoo. When I was in my lovely Junior High years I was an avid baby powder user and thank goodness I got off that stuff. It looks so bad, gets everywhere, and will make your hair so staticky you'll want to die. So when I heard about dry shampoo I was pumped to try it. To be completely honest I wasn't convinced the first time I used it but after a few times figuring it out, I can't imagine my life without it. Here's a few of my tips because tomorrow is Monday we all know we are not going to want to shower...

These are my two favorite brands but Bastiste is definitely the best. It's a little more expensive and harder to find but SO worth it.




Take the top section of your hair and hold it straight up. Shake the can really well then hold about 8 inches from your roots and spray for a few seconds. Make sure you get each side and the back.



Let your hair go, then twist it all up and clip it. You'll want to let it sit for a few minutes to absorb all the oil so I will usually do my makeup while it's clipped up.


  Then take the clip out, run your fingers through it, and you're ready to go. Seriously, it's that easy.

Wishing you all a Monday morning that's just a little easier.. Let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment