Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Family Fire


My dad started doing the cutest thing he calls "Fantastic Friday". Every few weeks we all get together as a family and do something fun. For the first one we played board games. A few weeks later we all got together and voted for what we wanted to do. We ended up going to the grocery store where everyone got their favorite ice cream, then went home and played Mario Cart. It was so much fun. Well this last Friday was another Fantastic Friday and I loved it. the weather was finally warming up and we had a little fire in the back yard. We made tin foil dinners and s'mores. It was so fun to have everyone together and my tin foil dinner was honestly the best meal I have had in a long time. Every time we get together we make even more memories. Like  Milo attacking our family dog Jack out of no where during the prayer on the food. I thought it was the funniest thing and I'm definitely looking forward to more Fantastic Friday's to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment