Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Birthday Weekend

Kate and I are officially 24! It was our golden birthday this year so we decided that we would take a quick trip down to California for the weekend. Things got crazy before we left, so it ended up being really nice to get away for a couple days.

We went to Disneyland, which is always a good time, and got caught up on some much needed sleep. If you know Katy and I, we are all about packing light. This Vooray bag was perfect for the quick weekend getaway. There was plenty of room for everything that I needed and I loved that it had a shoulder strap. I can't wait to use it more this summer. If you are looking for a perfect go-to bag, get yours here. They are a local company and I literally want everything on their site!





No comments:

Post a Comment